So our filming session is finally done. I have never been so relieved of doing something in my life. As I stated before, both my groupmates agreed to the terms I have talked about. But they are planning to record more content on Thursday. They are trying to get more shots that relate to the research we did. The shot we are trying to recreate is the low-angle shot of the shoes while they're dancing. This shot was shown in only one of the videos we watched. But this shot was a shot that I really really liked. Something about it just piqued my interest. The rawness of the shot and how it was shown was something that stuck with me. Besides that, even if I wasn't there for the shoot. I made it up by giving them a list of the shots and how I wanted them to be recorded. From the results I got I'm overall happy with the outcome of these shots. The only downside to the recordings we have is the quality. The quality was shot on our phones and since it was shot on our phones. The shot...
Shot 1 Long shot, three shots of three guys in matching outfits on the beach looking at the sunrise. Shot 2 Wide tracking shot of the three guys in matching outfits driving around in a golf cart. Shot 3 Wide shot of the park with the three guys choreographing dancing in the same outfit. Shot 4 Low-angle shot of their feet while dancing. Shot 5 High angle while dancing while looking at the camera. Shot 6 Bird's eye view tilting shot of one of the guys laying on a bed with a phone on his side. Shot 7 Point of view shot of a breakup text. Shot 8 Establishing shot of the city skyline. Shot 9 Wide shot of a person sitting on the bed in a bedroom. Shot 10 Wide shot of the person going towards a crowd in the city. Shot 11 Long shot of a person holding a photo of a person at the beach. Shot 12 Long three shot like the beginning of the first...
When we first formed our crew of three for the music video I knew it would be hard to schedule. We all have things outside of school like sports or work that we focus on to enjoy ourselves. It's the same inside school since we have schoolwork outside of school that needs to be done alongside other projects. We haven't made a clear decision on what day we will start the filming but we did say we would start this week. Hopefully, we can start the filming process sometime before the week. To at least have some content to start the editing process. I personally think the editing process of the music video is going to take the most time and effort. The editing process for the music video is going to reminisce of the early 2000s. Our group is doing a boy band we took inspiration from the most popular boy bands at the time and we took notes on most things in the music video. Most of the editing style that is shown throughout the music videos is that of basic editing styles that are us...
Comments
Post a Comment